Brix° Wine Club FAQs
- How do I update my account info?
- How do I update my club order?
After you sign into your account online, click on “Hello (Your Name)” at the top of the screen. After that, click on “My Club” on the left side. Click on “Update Club Information”. Here you will see a list of all the wines where you can use the drop down arrows to add or remove wine. Or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 209.333.1845 x107.
- Can I pick up my club order during the release event weekend if I am unable to attend?
Absolutely! Our tasting room remains open during normal hours, so you are welcome to come taste and pick up your wine.
- Can I have a friend or family member pick up my wine?
Sure! All we ask is that you contact us with this person’s name so that we can make a note of authorization on your account.
- How long do I have to pick up my wine?
Members essentially have until the next quarter, which is typically about two and a half months, to pick up their wine.
- Can I bring more than two guests to the release event?
Release parties are limited and usually sell out. However, if you contact us with this information before the event, we will add your name to the waiting list, and if ticket sales allow, we would be happy to accommodate!
- Are kids or guests under the age of 21 allowed to attend the release/pick-up events?
Given that this is an event where alcohol is served and wine is the focal point, guests must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
- Can I bring my dog(s) to the release event?
Our tasting room is indeed dog friendly. We love dogs, and we even have treats for them! Well behaved dogs are welcome. All dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- How do I change my credit card on file?
You can update your payment information by signing in to your online account on our website or by giving us a call.
- When will my credit card be charged?
Club processing typically takes place the Monday before the release party.
- If I am having my wine shipped, when will it depart?
Club shipments typically depart during the week following the transaction date pending special circumstances.
- What if my package is damaged?
If it was possible for us to personally deliver each shipment to assure the best condition, we certainly would! Once the wine has been placed onto a truck for delivery, we can only trust that the shipping carrier handles it with care. With that being said, if our wine is delivered in an undrinkable state, please contact us for the appropriate accommodations.
- What if I have a carrier preference?
Our shipping carriers are FedEx and UPS. If you prefer one over the other, simply let us know before the modifications deadline and we would be happy to accommodate.
- Why haven’t I received any emails?
Uh oh! Please contact us right away to confirm that we have the correct email address.
- When should I expect to receive my shipment?
Once your wine is shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking information that will provide you with an estimated day and time of arrival.
- Can I share my Brix° Wine Club benefits?
There is a maximum of 2 people per membership and benefits are intended for club members only. Therefore, we are unable to extend club discounts or transfer benefits to others.
However, if you are visiting with guests, remember that you receive a complimentary tasting flight (excluding reserve flight) for up to (4) people.
Please encourage your friends to join the fun and become part of the Klinker Brick family!