Brixº Wine Club
Brixº wine club members receive a quarterly wine package with new releases, library wines and everything in-between, including limited-production & tasting room only wines. There is no cost to sign up and each club package is fully customizable! Perks include 20% off wines and select merchandise, 50% off ground shipping for each quarterly club order, complimentary tasting flights, and access to wine club release events, exclusive annual events such as winemaker dinners, library tastings and more!
Depending on the contents of the club order, members are charged quarterly for 2-5 bottle packages. Quarterly club orders will be automatically charged to the card on file. The average cost for each package is $80 (excludes taxes and shipping).
- There are no sign up/initiation fees.
- Quarterly wine releases, announced by email in January, April, July, October
- Option to customize club orders
- 50% off standard ground shipping for each quarterly club order
- 20% off Klinker Brick wines and select merchandise online & in our tasting room
- Access to wine club release events, including our crab luncheon in January! Release parties include food, live music, and local vendors.
- Access to other exclusive annual events such as winemaker dinners, library tastings and more!
- $5 or $10 tasting waived for up to (4) people (including the member) OR opt for a $1.00 glass of wine.
- Discounted tickets to Lodi events | Zinfest, SIP Savor, Lodi Wine and Food Fest and more!
- We kindly ask that members remain with us for a minimum of 1 year (4 quarterly club orders).
Membership will continue unless cancelled by the member via email at email@example.com or by phone at 209.333.1845 x107.
- 2 people max per membership.
- Our primary communication is by email, therefore it is crucial that we have the correct email address on file.
- Quarterly months are January, April, July and October.
- Depending on the contents of the club order and/or shipping destinations, members are automatically charged quarterly, using the credit card provided for the membership.
- Members receive an announcement email about a month prior to processing, detailing the contents of the package and the details about the wine club release event.
- If you would like to add a personal touch to your order, members are given an opportunity approximately 3 weeks to a month in advance to customize their order.
- Modifications can be made by logging in to your account. Changes can also be made by responding to the quarterly announcement email, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us a call at (209) 333-1845 ext. 107, or by visiting us in the tasting room.
Minimum quantities are required for custom club orders. These quantities will be established per quarter.
- Please note that any modifications to the wine package or delivery methods must be made before the orders have been processed, which is specified in the quarterly email.
- Don't have an account? Create one now.
During extreme weather conditions, Klinker Brick Winery may hold packages or recommend an alternate shipping option to ensure wine is not damaged. If you should decide to ship during extreme weather conditions, Klinker Brick Winery is not liable for damaged packages.
Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming.
- Shipping recipients receive 50% off of standard ground shipping for each quarterly club order as well as any shipments of 12 bottles or more.
- Shipment departure dates are specified in the quarterly package contents email. Shipments typically depart during the week following the transaction date pending special circumstances.
- Any desired modifications to shipping dates and/or delivery addresses must be made PRIOR to the date specified in the quarterly email.
- Changes that must be made after this date, if permitted, will be subject to additional shipping fees.
- Misdirected shipments and missed deliveries may also result in additional shipping charges.
- By law, wine shipments must be received and signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older. Therefore, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
- If someone is unavailable to sign at your residence, we recommend shipping to a work address or a local UPS or FedEx facility.
- The package will be returned after 2-3 delivery attempts by the carrier. Additional shipping charges will apply to reship.
- Members are welcome to pick up club orders at the tasting room, which is open daily from 11am – 5pm or at the wine club release event.
- Club orders will be available 48 hours after your credit card is charged.
- Club orders must be picked up prior to the next club processing date, which is typically 2.5 months.
- Four reminder emails are sent out reminding members that their wine is available for pick up and that shipping is available if necessary.
- If orders are not picked up within the time frame given, and we do not receive a response to the reminder emails, club orders will be shipped to the primary address on file, unless otherwise instructed. Shipping costs will be charged to the card on file. After this attempt, orders will be refunded and restocked.
- Please note | Members with PO Boxes as a primary address must also have a physical address on file.
- Join us for local food, great music and fun activities!
- Look out for the announcement email providing all the details for the wine club release event!
- Wine club release events are typically held at our tasting room located at 15887 N Alpine Rd. Lodi, CA 95240. Any location changes will be specified in the announcement email.
- Bring guests! Invite two (2) of your best friends, for a total of four (4) people, including members.
- Please note that this excludes the January crab luncheon as this is a members-only event.
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
Wine Club Coordinator
(209) 333-1845 x107