We invite you to come on out to the home of the "Old Ghost" and taste award winning Old Vine Zinfandels! Take in the sights of the surrounding vineyards as well as the beautiful view of Mount Diablo on our south patio. Or, venture out to our north courtyard, where you can enjoy the serene sounds of our old vine bronze fountain. At Klinker Brick, you'll surely find a way to "wine" down.
Also, if you're lucky, you'll be greeted by our friendly winery garden fairy, Linda!
See you soon!
We are proud to practice responsible beverage service. As such, we reserve the right to end service of alcohol when necessary and may under no circumstances serve wine to any individual who appears to be or states that they are intoxicated.
- $5 Distribution flight of 6 wines | waived upon wine purchase
- $10 Reserve/Limited Production flight of 7 wines | waived upon reserve wine purchase
- Or simply grab a glass of your favorite and relax! Glass prices available on tasting menus.
- Last tasting at 4:45pm
- Reservations are required for groups of eight (8) or more.
- Group reservations are scheduled between the hours of 11am–1pm Friday - Sunday. Larger groups may be scheduled Monday-Friday during other hours.
- A $5 tasting fee per person will be processed in full when your reservation is made.
- This nonrefundable tasting fee serves to hold your reservation and will cover your group tasting experience.
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required in order to receive a refund.
- We have several outside picnic areas, including a covered patio for you to enjoy your lunch!
- We kindly ask that any food or picnics be enjoyed outside only.
- Picnic areas are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
By law, we cannot allow (prohibit) any outside alcohol on the premises, including the surrounding parking lots. This includes, but it is not limited to, beer, liquor or spirits.
- Our tasting room is indeed dog friendly. We love dogs, and we even have treats for them! Well behaved dogs are welcome, our only requirement though is that they remain on a leash at all times.
- Given that this is an environment where alcohol is served, we generally encourage an “adults only” atmosphere. With that being said, children are certainly not dis-allowed from our tasting room by any means. However, we kindly ask that children are supervised at all times and remain away from the bar area.
- Children and teenagers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Anyone under the age of 21 must remain 5 feet from the bar at all times.
- Our main parking lot is in front of the tasting room. If you find that there is no space, additional parking is available and is located behind our tasting room. Signs are provided for directions.
- Find us at 15887 N Alpine Rd. Lodi CA 95240