During extreme weather conditions, Klinker Brick Winery may hold packages or recommend an alternate shipping option to ensure wine is not damaged. If you should decide to ship during extreme weather conditions, Klinker Brick Winery is not liable for damaged packages.
Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming.
- Shipping recipients receive 50% off of standard ground shipping for each quarterly club order.
- Shipment departure dates are specified in the quarterly package contents email. Shipments typically depart during the week following the transaction date pending special circumstances.
- Any desired modifications to shipping dates and/or delivery addresses must be made PRIOR to the date specified in the quarterly email.
- Changes that must be made after this date, if permitted, will be subject to additional shipping fees.
- Misdirected shipments and missed deliveries may also result in additional shipping charges.
- By law, wine shipments must be received and signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older. Therefore, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
- If someone is unavailable to sign at your residence, we recommend shipping to a business address or a local UPS facility.
- The package will be returned after 2-3 delivery attempts by the carrier. Additional shipping charges will apply to reship.